RSS Feed

Slim Fast: The One Thing You Must Do to Lose Weight

Every day you hear it. Every day you see it. It is on TV, the radio and billboards. What is it? Weight loss. How to lose weight. The next big diet that make you shrink in 30 days. It all sounds good until you find out how it is done.

They want you to drink this liquid. all day, everyday for every meal. How fun does that sound. How appetizing? Does this not make your mouth water? One of those products is slimfast. Now that stuff is not good for you. Just read the label. It is full of sugar. No wonder it tastes so good. Or you eat these little energy bars all day. They are full of sugar too.

So, what is the one thing you must do when on a diet? Believe it or not the answer is eat. Eat 6 times a day.

Why is this essential to weight loss?

By feeding your body 6 times a day it tells itself during meals; Hmmm, I am going to get more food in about two to three hours. If I'm going to get more food then there is no reason for me to store any of this food as fat to use later on. It works. It works fast.

I know it works because I have done it. I lost 40 pounds in 30 days. I was never hungry. In fact, I actually got sick of food. Now you can't eat all junk and expect this to happen. you just have to eat a these little balanced meals 6 times a day. You will be amazed at how fast the weight comes off.

0 komentar:

Feed for Slim Fast